Looking for some tasty savory cranberry recipes? These recipes are full of flavor and will make a great dinner, lunch, or snack idea. They would even work well for the holidays!
Cranberry dishes are probably most popular during the winter months and for Thanksgiving or Christmas. You probably see a lot of them popping up at Thanksgiving potlucks.
However, there are plenty of us who like to enjoy sweet or savory cranberry dishes throughout the year. In fact, we like to enjoy a cranberry cheeseball all year long. If you are one of us, these Savory Cranberry Recipes will be perfect for you!
Savory Cranberry Recipes That You Wont Regret Trying
1. Maple Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries from Hoorah for Health. Certainly a filling savory cranberry recipe, this dish is ideal for the holidays.
2. Cranberry Sweet And Sour Slow Cooker Meatballs from Swirls of Flavor. Our favorite meatball appetizer gets jazzed up with some cranberry sauce!
3. Turkey Cranberry Sliders from Fresh Coast Eats. Perfect for an easy lunch or snack, these turkey cranberry sliders can also be served at parties.
4. Cranberry Orange Pork Tenderloin from Fresh Coast Eats. Made in the crockpot, this pork tenderloin is juicy and flavorful.
5. Cranberry Baked Brie from Mama Gourmand. Filling and delicious, this brie is baked with cranberries for an unforgettable flavor.
6. Cranberry Roasted Chicken from Frugal Mom Eh. An amazing dinner idea, this cranberry roasted chicken is mouthwatering.
A few more Savory Cranberry Recipes:
7. Cranberry Apple Acorn Squash from Life Love Liz. Cranberries, apples, and acorn squash come together to create an amazing savory cranberry recipe.
8. Pepper Jelly Cranberry Glazed Ham from My Organized Chaos. Ham and cranberries create a delicious dinner idea!
9. 5 Ingredient Cranberry BBQ Turkey from Smart Savvy Living. With only 5 ingredients, this cranberry recipe will make an easy dinner everyone can enjoy.
10. Instant Pot Cranberry Spice Couscous from This Old Gal. A light and fluffy side dish recipe that you can serve with any meal.
11. Cranberry Sausage Pizza from Erica’s Recipes. Sweet and spicy, this cranberry sausage pizza is a tasty dinner idea.
Yep! Even more Savory Cranberry Recipes
12. Cranberry Chorizo Macaroni and Cheese from Erica’s Recipes. Simple yet full of flavor, this savory cranberry dish is worth a try.
13. Blue Cheese and Cranberry Stuffed Pork Tenderloins from Tao of Spice. A filling tenderloin recipe that is flavored with blue cheese and cranberries.
14. Sourdough Stuffing with Sausage & Cranberry from Straight to the Hips Baby. Great for the holidays, this stuffing is made with sourdough bread, sausage, and cranberries.
15. Whipped Goat Cheese Crostini w/ Prosciutto & Cranberry Sauce from Tao of Spice. The perfect savory cranberry recipe that you can serve for holiday gatherings or dinner parties.
16. Cranberry Chorizo Jalapenos Poppers from Erica’s Recipes. These would make for a tasty appetizer dish or snack.
17. Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash from Went Here 8 This. Easy and flavorful, this cinnamon roasted butternut squash is mixed with cranberries.
18. Turkey stew with sweet potatoes cranberries and rosemary from Everyday Delicious. Filling and easy to make, this turkey stew is the perfect way to warm up.
19. Cranberry balsamic Chicken from Everyday Delicious. You will love the sweet and savory flavors this chicken dish has to offer.
20. Cranberry Chicken Salad from Ugly Duckling Bakery. An easy snack or lunch, this cranberry chicken salad is another dish that is worth trying.
21. Grilled Turkey Cranberry Cream Cheese Sandwich from Delicious on a Dime. This just looks amazing and it’s easy to make!
22. Cranberry Brie Chicken Pizza from Whipped It Up. Brie, chicken, and cranberries create this delicious pizza.
Do you have a favorite savory cranberry recipe that you enjoy? Have you tried any of these Savory Cranberry Recipes?
Pin and save this list of Savory Cranberry Recipes so that you can come back to it!