Buffalo chicken roll ups with ranch and crescent rolls are delicious! Just imagine buffalo chicken dip wrapped in a flaky buttery crescent roll. They make the perfect kid-friendly appetizer or snack for casual parties or game days.
One of the best parts about these buffalo chicken crescent rolls is that they are easy to make. You can whip them up in no time, bake, and serve. Add a side of your favorite ranch dressing, or homemade ranch dressing, and you have the perfect appetizer.
Add some extra buffalo spice to your parties with these mini buffalo stuffed peppers!
Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups with Ranch
We love buffalo-flavored anything. If my kids could, they would eat buffalo chicken wings every day but that gets old. At home, we would typically use popcorn chicken mixed with buffalo sauce. So, to mix it up a bit, we like to serve these buffalo chicken crescent rolls.
Perfect for leftover chicken! This is a great recipe that you can use if you have some leftover chicken. Just shred your leftover chicken pieces add them to the recipe.
One thing I wouldn’t recommend though is using it with rotisserie chicken. It might have been the flavor we tried, but the chicken rollups didn’t come out as we expected. The kiddos enjoy rotisserie chicken in chicken salad.
Here are the ingredients you need to make these chicken buffalo roll ups:
- 4 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded chicken
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (we always use Frank’s but you can use your favorite to see if you like the flavor combination with the crescent rolls)
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- 8-count container crescent roll dough
We only use one tube of crescent roll dough so if you would like to have more than 8 single servings, double or triple the recipe. We highly recommend making a large batch, especially for gatherings or parties, because they taste so good they won’t last long!
How to make these easy buffalo chicken crescent rolls.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together the cream cheese, shredded cheese, shredded chicken, hot sauce, and ranch seasoning mix. You will want to be sure everything is combined well so that the flavors mix together.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. Spread a thin layer of chicken mixture over the top of each crescent roll triangle and roll it up. You don’t have to do it a certain way, just roll them up like you would if you were making the crescent rolls by themselves.
- Place the rolled crescent roll filled with buffalo chicken on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Let the crescents cool for just a bit. Serve warm.
Super easy and delicious. We make these buffalo chicken roll ups a lot for afterschool snacks. They are also a hit at parties, tailgating, or when you need a quick appetizer.
Serve the buffalo chicken roll ups warm for the best taste but I’ll admit that my son likes to eat them cold. I have no idea why he likes them better that way. To me, warm or right out of the oven is the way to go.
Grab the buffalo chicken ranch crescent recipe so you have it on hand for your next party!
More Chicken Appetizers you can check out:
- These air fryer chicken appetizers are delicious. We haven’t tried these buffalo chicken roll ups in the air fryer, but I’ve been wanting to try it.
- Chicken is also good to use when making bacon appetizers.
- Add these to your Christmas potluck dinner or Thanksgiving potluck menu.
- Chicken salad cucumber boats can make a delicious appetizer and this recipe is keto-friendly.
Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups with Ranch and Crescent Rolls
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 c shredded chicken
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (we always use Frank’s but you can use your favorite)
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning mix
- 8 count container crescent roll dough
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together the cream cheese, shredded cheese, shredded chicken, hot sauce, and ranch seasoning mix until it’s combined.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. Spread a thin layer of chicken mixture over the top of each crescent roll triangle and roll it up.
- Place the rolled crescents on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
Share on Pinterest!