These easy air fryer chicken appetizers are perfect for gatherings, parties, or game days. Guests will love them and so will your taste buds!
Air fryer recipes are easy. They also give you a healthier version of your favorite foods with the same great taste.
With the Super Bowl coming up, why not serve these chicken air fryer appetizers? Fans will love them and they are an easy option to bring to the party table.
Easy Air Fryer Chicken Appetizers
If you enjoy chicken, you are going to love these easy air fryer chicken appetizers! Guests will love them too!
- Air Fryer Chicken Meatballs from Balance with Jess.
- Air Fryer Fiesta Chicken Stuffed Poblano Peppers from XOXO Bella.
- Spicy Dry Rub Wings from Dr. Devinahs Eats.
- Air Fryer Nashville Hot Chicken from Little Sunny Kitchen.
- Awesome Air Fryer Honey BBQ Chicken Wings from We Dish It Up.
- Buffalo Chicken Eggrolls from Three Olive Branch.
- Taco Ranch Chicken Wings from Dine Dream Discover.
- BBQ Chicken Wrapped in Bacon from Walking Sunshine Recipes.
- Extra Crispy Gluten-Free Air Fryer Popcorn Chicken from Strength and Sunshine.
- Hot Honey Chicken Wings from Trendgredient.
- BBQ Chicken Drumbsticks from Balance with Jess.
- Old Bay Chicken Wings from Butter Your Biscuit.
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs from Quiche My Grits.
- Chicken Tangdi Kabob from Ruchik and Randhap.
- Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken from Clean Plate Mama.
- Homemade Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets from Recipe This.
- Juicy Air Fryer Naked Chicken Tenders from Low Carb Spark.
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings from Balance with Jess.
- Easy Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos from Entertaining with Beth.
- Hamburger Hamlet Fried Chicken Wings from This Old Gal.
- Chicken Tikka Kebab from Piping Pot Curry.
- Pulled Chicken Doughnuts from Emily Leary.
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken from Stef’s Eats and Sweets.
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders from One Carefree Cook.
- Keto Korean Chicken Wings from Two Sleevers.
Have you tried any of these chicken appetizers made in the air fryer? We love serving chicken air fryer appetizers for parties and family gatherings. They are also a hit on family game night.
Not make in the air fryer, but still appetizers we love: